Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WHAT IS HAPPENING

I don't know what to think. I'm still dripping with water from the ocean, but it's barely a second after I published the last post.

I looked around the ship, and I secured a life-jacket. I made sure I had some water and food taped to my body under my clothing, and I climbed to the highest deck, to overlook the ocean. This was the first time I've been there since I first explored this place. I took a deep breath, and I jumped.

The cold sting of the water overtook me fast. I felt a pulse of pain in my chest, and my limbs turned numb quickly. I didn't care. I swam back to the surface and began off into the distance, watching that God-forsaken ship disappear into the distance. After what felt like 20 minutes of swimming, it was a small speck on the horizon.

However, I was also losing energy fast. I anticipated I might not be able to make it, but I had come to terms with the fact that this may prove to be a fatal mission. Anything's better than staying in that place. I felt my limbs grow heavy; they had already turned an interesting shade from the cold chill of the water. I slowly swam to a stop, and floated in place, waiting for the waters to envelop me.

Instead, I felt a sharp pain filling my foot and drifting up my ankle. The water was turning a blackish color, not of blood, but of ash. The pain drifted up as the lower areas just... lost feeling totally. The sensation lifted to my torso, out of the water, and I saw that I was slowly dissipating into smoke. The sensation sped up and reached my head, and I blacked out.

I just woke up, back on the ship, not a second later from when I published my last post.

It seems that there's no fucking way off of this place. I can't just sit here and do nothing. I need a strategy, to torment whatever is doing this to me worse than I have been tormented.

I cannot let this bastard demon or whateverthefuckitis get away with this.

1 comment:

  1. Well that stinks.

    If you had the parts, i'd suggest you making a venter or something. but you probuly don't. So try Drawing doors on and near every door on the ship, then be prepared to leave as soon as you open any door. when don't know, but when you do go though that method, be prepared to be lost for a while in a ever changing maze in the guise of a city.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete