Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dear Lord

I opened the box. All that's in it is a piece of paper. A document. Granted, this looks like it could be useful, given the voluminous amounts of writing on it. Unfortunately, it is of no use to me personally. It is all written in Italian. Fucking hell....

If anyone is reading this, if anyone can contact the outside world, please comment. Tell me I'm not alone. If so, I'll upload the text and see if you can find someone to translate it. If not, fuck it, it's a lost cause.

My head hurts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty busy right now, but whenever I have the time I like to keep tabs on other people involved. So, I'm watching as long as I'm still alive. As for helping you translate something written in Italian well I can't, but one of my friends might be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this out of boredom. Bosses haven't given me anything interesting to do in ages. So yeah, post that Italian BS if you want. I'll have a look at it, for lack of anything better to do right now.

    -The Black Crow

    ReplyDelete