Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Signs of Life (?)

After my last update, I slept for a while longer, and then went downstairs this morning to the cargo hold to look around and see what I could find.

First off, there are burn marks EVERYWHERE. No wonder the place smells like smoke, there must have been some kind of fire here. The cargo hold smelled even stronger of smoke, too. I must be getting closer to the source.

Second of all, I found a section of cargo with my name on it. "JAMES HARRIS". There was a suitcase and a drawstring bag. The suitcase has a lock on it that I cannot remember the combination to. I will have to break into that eventually. The bag contained only a small, stained scrap of paper with the word "REMEMBER" written on it. I'm incredibly curious as to who wrote it, as the handwriting does not match my own, which I discovered after rewriting the word below. Nevertheless, I have been trying to remember for the whole time I've been here, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Hopefully, whoever wrote that is still on here, and I can find them. Maybe they'll have some answers.

Nothing else much of note was in the cargo hold, except for the area near the stern. There were several dents in the floor and walls, and what looked like little specks of blood were in some of the dents. Very faint though.

What happened here?

No comments:

Post a Comment