Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Upper Rooms

I explored the upper rooms today. They're mostly nothing much, just rooms and rooms. I took a while looking around each one for anything that can help me. Nothing offered immediate aid, but I've got a few ideas.

I'm going to figure out some kind of thing to protect myself with. I'm going to get some kind of weapon to fight with. And I will make this creature pay.

I noticed there was a gas mask in with the military uniform in my luggage. If this thing is really associated with smoke, that should help. Next is finding something to fight it with. I've got a flamethrower, but I doubt that'll be much help. There's a gun that was locked up in the top floor captain's room. I have that now. It should help.

I honestly don't expect to survive this. But I have to try.

Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment