Saturday, March 21, 2015

Translation

This Voidskipper dude in the comments ran the note through a translator online. I would have tried that myself if I could get to any other sites, but it seems this is it. Thank you, whoever you even are.

Day 27

It's not safe at home anymore. I do not know if this is a ghost of someone who has killed or a demon or something else. I'm not interested. And ' (Probably It's here) dangerous, and it's coming after me. I thought I would be safe when the war ended, but this is all much worse. Would go back if it meant being away from this monstrosity.

I had dreams of a ship. All my victims are on it as passengers. Maybe this is really connected to them then. I do not know. The halls are full of smoke that announces the creature. All I hear is a burning anger and hatred for everything and everyone that made this happen. This war. My innocence robbed. Then I wake up and it's all over.

The room are in is beginning to fill with smoke. (Probably: The Room I am In)

And ' here. (Probably: It's here.)

God saved me. (Probably supposed to be God Save Me)

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If I wrote this... I guess I was in some kind of war? And I'd had nightmares about this ship beforehand? Or maybe I didn't write this, and I'm one of the victims the writer mentions as passengers? More likely is that I wrote it, though. The "passengers" are probably all the fucking bodies I saw downstairs. And my luggage DID have a military uniform.

But I haven't even touched the main question yet. What the fuck is this "creature"/"demon" thing that keeps getting mentioned? The note speaks of a creature or spirit of some kind that appears with smoke. Well, I've got the smoke. Does this mean that some monstrosity is on this ship? Is that where the smoke was coming from on the bottom floor?

My final question, though: In the comments for the last post, some Dante fellow or so replied to the Voidskipper person's translation. He strongly implied that Voidy knows something about what this being is. If so... can you please tell me what you know? I'm stumbling around in the dark like a blind child in a room full of knives. Any help seeing what is going on will be appreciated greaty.

Thank you for translating.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like that "creature" could be the Brute. My advice; avoid. Find a way off the ship if possible. If not, then just stay away from that bottom floor.

    -Anthony Helioson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dante is right I do know of a creature that sounds like what's being described. Also feel free to call me Amanda.

    Like Tony has said it sounds like something called The Brute. It's difficult for me to say anything about The Brute or any of the other creatures as they seem to change from account to account, but in general it's a creature representative of anger or blind rage. It's associated with Smoke and causes Anger. It's name says everything about it really. It's a Brute. A monster.

    ReplyDelete