Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Smoke

I slept for a long time last night. Perhaps 11 hours. There's not really much to do here. My rest was dreamless, and I woke up multiple times. Occasionally as I was falling asleep I thought I heard indiscernible whispering, but I can't be too sure.

I explored the ship some more today, performing a more in-detailed search of the cabin area. I found some food in some of the cabins, which I ate. It might not have been smart, since I can't be sure nothing's been done to it, but there's not really much to eat here. Perhaps the banquet upstairs shall be my source of food for a while.

I also noticed several singe marks on the ground in various locations. Some on the walls, some the floors, and I discovered one on the ceiling when I looked up in one room. I saw the ashes falling in front of me, which compelled me to look.

I've also discovered what the smell in here is. Smoke. It's the scent of smoke. I have had no difficulties breathing or seeing during my time here, so I'm not sure what could be causing this.

Ah well. Time to look around some more, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment