Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What is going on?

I saw two comments on yesterday's post. One from someone calling themselves "The Voidskipper", saying that they might have a friend who can translate for me. Another from a Malkator saying they can help. I do appreciate this, and will be transcribing the document online later.

Now for my main question in this post, though. This is to the comments people. Do you people know what is going on? Voidskipper here mentioned reading about "Others who are involved". Is this part of something else? Can someone give me more context on what I'm apparently involved in???

Thanks for letting me know someone's out there.

2 comments:

  1. Well I can't say for sure you're involved in anything relating to me actually and I apologize profusely for my wording which was incorrect. It is probably safer to say I look for anyone who is experiencing something weird or unnatural as often it is involved with the creatures I until recently called The Darkness. I can't say for sure if you are involved or if you're situation is something else and unless I know for sure it's better that I not say more. I will say though that I don't know any more about your situation than you do.

    ReplyDelete