Monday, March 2, 2015

Update

I spent some time looking around the ship.

The first thing I have to note is that the place is much bigger than I expected. It wouldn't be too surprising if someone else was here after all and we've just been missing each other. There's a deck for cabins, 3 decks for storage under that, one deck for engines and stuff like that above it, then one deck above that for relaxation: dining area, ballrooms, etc, and one more above that for steering, although that's really just one small room above the main ballroom. And then there's an outer deck for traversing outside of the main rooms. I would say the whole ship is around a mile and a half across.

It's a very odd layout, to say the least.

Another thing to note is that I did not encounter another soul aboard this place. In the entire area I traversed I could not even find a hint of another's presence in this place. All of the cabins that I saw were empty, and no personal possessions were in any of the large public rooms. It is possible there was another unfortunate like myself roaming the halls, given the size of the place, but it doesn't appear that the ship is very well boarded at all.

Last observation I noted is that the place stinks. I can't put my finger on what the smell is, but I hope it goes away at some point. Unless I leave soon, in which case I don't really care.

I still don't know why I'm here, who I am, or why this blog was loaded in my room. Hopefully I can find something here to fill me on in this information, and hopefully I can find some way back to where I should be. Unless this is where I should be.

The whole situation hurts my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment