Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Engine Room

So, based off the comments from my last comments, the ship does indeed have some kind of fucking monster on it. Great. Just fucking great. So I guess exploring the bottom floor is a no-go then. Glorious.

Since I'm avoiding the bottom floor now, I decided to explore the floor above me; the engine room. Comments also told me to look for a way off the ship. Look, don't you think I already did that when I first got here? It's kinda obvious, I'm not so stupid I'd just la-dee-da down the halls without trying to get away first.

That was a little bit harsh. Sorry. I get you're just trying to help, it's just that- GAH.

Anyways, the engine room. Seemed less smoky than the rooms down below. Probably a good thing, I guess. Nothing worth doing in there, though, Just engines. Nothing more.

I'll be updating more tomorrow at the usual time.

No comments:

Post a Comment