Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Suitcase

I finally broke the suitcase open. I found a knife in the kitchen that did the job remarkably well. Now for the contents...

1. A smaller lockbox. That I cannot break into. Not sure how I feel about that, but I'm gonna keep trying to get into it.

2. An army uniform of some kind. I can't really figure out what country or era it's from, though.

3. Another piece of paper with the word REMEMBER scrawled onto it. Sigh...

4. A leather journal. All of the pages are blank.

So the suitcase seems to have been a dead end. I'm going to keep trying to get into the box, and I'll keep looking around the ship to see what else I can find.

Can anyone even see this? Are people actually reading what I have to say, or is this just getting nowhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment